Tired. So tired. But I don't know why. The homework assignments are piling up, and right now, all I can think of is getting some sleep. Maybe it's because the days are getting shorter; I feel the need to hibernate. Or maybe, I just need to get more exercise.

Got a B on my American History test, which is amazing to me. I just wonder how much I'd have to study to get an A. I know how to get A's in English, but History is still an unconquered challenge.

Registered for classes next semester. I'm taking 20 credit hours at this point, but I might drop a class after I see how things go.

Zack's student directed scene went beautifully. I played Mama for all of three minutes in A Shayna Maidel, a story about a Jewish family who is separated in the Holocaust, then reunites in America after the war. Mama doesn't survive; my appearance as Mama was in a dream scene. Mama's character was a challenge; she was eternally optimistic, and maintained everything that happened was the will of God. No resignation, just acceptance that God knows best. I struggled to find the character, but when I prayed about it, I felt almost a spiritual connection to her. I realized that in my life, I have faced difficult circumstances with the assurance that God was in control, and had complete peace about them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think i was exhausted all four years of college. there's just no way to get enough sleep and also maintain classes, homework, a job, a social life... so, drink more caffeine! ;)

Popular Posts