The Ironstone Teapot

In my last post, I mentioned finding a set of white English ironstone dishes for my mother. In this very delayed post, another piece of the same pattern appears! It's called "Regency" by Johnson Bros. My husband found this gem at another estate sale for $10 on Saturday, unmarked except for "Made in England." We find a lot of older teapots, some veritable antiques, and I am learning I don't need every teapot I see.But this was for my mother, of course, so it was a completely justifiable purchase. 

What is your latest treasure acquisition? Where did you find it?

Comments

Lillibeth said…
I am waiting to acquire my treasures-- I have a list of books I want to buy for school (antique hard-cover, second hand library-style). I want to find them for .50 cents each, in grand to good condition. If only I could walk into a book sale or antique shop and find everything on my list at once, I would consider this a good year... until then I am tempted to order reprints on Amazon, for I can't touch many of the prices of old books being sold there!

Popular Posts