My readers may be wondering what ever has happened to me as Rebecca Blogs slips to the bottom of the recently updated blogs. The good news is that I am still alive, although that may have been very nearly not the case due to a faulty propane pipe. In having our non-functioning furnace inspected, we learned that had it not been for a safety feature of the system that shut off the furnace, we could have succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning. All five of us.
One housemate and I were reflecting on what a tragedy our deaths would have been, realizing how much we still wish to accomplish in the world. As one wise person I know puts it, I can't hold much of God's love, but I can sure let a lot overflow into the lives of others.