- Finished reading the Aeneid, and good thing, since I have a quiz on Tuesday.
- Coming right along in Dante's Inferno.
- Began reading Tess of the D'urbervilles and filling out Dr. Isitt's study guide.
- Beginning to make sense of Whitman, not much, but some.
- Finished a six page explication of Hopkins' poem "God's Grandeur" and I have to say I love the poem now more than ever, not to mention the poet!
- Dabbling continues in creative writing.
It seems a shame to cloister myself away in my room when there is such pleasant company to be had, but what can I do?