Amy and I are just back from our evening treasure hunting. We splurged on Christmas leftovers at Hobby Lobby. I came away with six gilded ornaments of various shapes and a skein of yarn to finish the red scarf I'm knitting, all for around $5.

We stopped by Hasting's to pick up Amazing Grace, which I can't wait to share with Mum and Amy, since they didn't see it when it came out. We were hoping for Miss Potter as well, and although the store computer showed one DVD in stock, we couldn't find it anywhere!

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
I miss Hobby Lobby. We have a Michael's out here and some pretty decent local craft centers, but it's just not the same. I never did see Amazing Grace OR Miss Potter and was dying to see both. Might just have to walk across the street to the video rental today, it might be nice to watch one or the other while I'm working on another wedding proposal...

Popular Posts