Seven Wonders of My World (revised)


Lady Lydia at Homeliving Helper tagged me, so it's my turn to 'fess up. What little known facts shall I tell?

1. I wonder: is the universe expanding?

2. I worry that my life will not be long enough to do everything I want to do: get married, raise a family, travel, write, and teach.

3. I trust God will make all things beautiful in His time.

4. I learned today that it is etiquette-ly acceptable for a gentleman to keep his hat on in a public elevator, while he should remove it in an apartment elevator. (Source: Derek)

5. I have been to the river where Lydia's household were baptized outside Philippi.

6. I want to hike up to Machu Picchu, the Incan highland city in Peru.

7. J'aime faire la lessive. (I enjoy doing the laundry.)

If you read this, consider yourself tagged. Be sure to post a link to your blog in comments!

Comments

Popular Posts