This woman amazes me. Have you ever seen anyone take so much delight in making home a place of comfort for her family? Anna is intelligent and gracious, a wife and homeschool mother, lawyer, photographer: a modern day Virtuous Woman, and she makes it look effortless. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Pleasant View Schoolhouse

Currently, my abode is Foster Hall, an old-fashioned girl's dormitory that was built in 1948. It's cozy, as in warm, and the rooms are small. Blessedly, their are many kindred spirits to be found here! We congregate in the corridors to catch up on each other's lives, and learn each other's dreams as we brush our teeth in the third floor bathroom. I didn't expect to enjoy this aspect of college life after such a private existence at home.

Comments

Popular Posts