Something about the rain inspires me to write. I had a class at eight, but the Prof for my 9:30 speech class must have decided not to brave the icy roads in Springfield; after 15 minutes, waiting for him to appear, our class disbanded. I have nothing until choir at four this afternoon.

Before I bury myself in study, I must tidy up:
~put away clean laundry
~stow costumes from yesterday beneath bed
~do a little dusting

There's something wonderfully therapeutic about dusting, isn't there? I've found that, somehow, knocking cobwebs down helps clear the cobwebs in my mind.

I finished reading A Wrinkle in Time this morning. Madeleine L'Engle has been one of my favorite writers since the year she appeared in Victoria magazine as Writer in Residence. I somehow managed to escape reading Wrinkle as an adolescent, and what a shame!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you know, i never have read that. i own it, but have never read it. bad me. i should get to that soon...
Anonymous said…
Hello Rebecca!

I have been a sneaky reader here on your blog for about the past week. I think I found you through Elizabeth J's blog--but I remember reading some of your thoughts in HC magazine.

Anyway, I am adding you to my linkage at my blog. I hope you don't mind...

;)

Popular Posts